Thursday, May 23, 2013

VELOCIPEDE




I choose this picture, because is one of the things that I really would like to do before to die - I'm so fatalist! - No but, seriously, I’d like to riding in a velocipede. It’s a very estrange and beautiful object, and I imagine it would be very exciting!

I don’t know who takes this photo, I only search in the web a few minutes ago -Google exactly- and I found it in a blog. According the writer - http://edgardepaseo.blogspot.com/2012/08/budapest-y-el-encanto-austrohungaro-2.html-, apparently it was taking in Budapest, capital city of Hungary, and it's not surprising to see the people in this kind of transports.

Well to complete my idea, I need to explain that the velocipede is any transport medium of human traction related with one, two or more cycles. The most common is the bicycle, but when I refer that I’d like to riding in a velocipede, I mean one of like show us the photo -a type of 19th century bicycle-.

I say that, because I'm late to understand it, I thought that only called velocipede all the things with this form.

And finally, I have a big question to do....How you get on a velocipede? If someone knows, tell me please!!     

1 comment: