Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome!



Hi! Welcome to my blog "SIMPLE RUNAWAYS"

My name is María José Vera Robles (remember to recognize the mother's last name). I born on september, 17th of 1990, therefore I'm 22 years old. I'm from Melipilla. But since 2009, I live in Santiago and I travel every weekend to my natal city. 

I graduated of Colegio Marambio in 2008, then I studied two years and I got a degree of Bachelor of Social Science and Humanities at University of Chile. Now,  I'm a student of third year of Anthropology in the same university, Social's Mention.

Well, my family is composed of Ana (my mother), Miguel (my father), Marco (my older brother), José Miguel (my middle brother) and me (the younger daughter). I live with José Miguel in the week; and with Ana, Miguel and José Miguel in the weekend. And my brother Marco lives with his own family (his wife and four children). 

Also, I love the circus arts, the yoga, the music, the dance, the theater and the alternative therapies -such as reiki, floral therapy, etc-. Even I'm a artist and integrant of A.C.Me. (Agrupation of Circus at Melipilla), and I'm a floral, reiki therapist and massagist. And actually, I'm in a course of Corporal Expression. I don't know how I made a lot of things!!! (And I'd love have more time)

Well, I hope that enjoy my blog!
Regards



4 comments:

  1. Hi, great history, i hope that you has been nice, check my blogg http://punkwithcheese.blogspot.com/ , good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yeah! The Killers show was pretty exciting (responding to the post that you did in my blog), but actually, that was an improvised getaway, because I bought the tickets the day before the concert.

    With respect to your profile, You do many things! Thats great, and are really awesome things too. I wish to know how do you find the time to do all these things.

    Well, nice to read you. See you some day!

    Bye-bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i don't know how you can do so many things! xD ... you are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cote!

    You do many things!!! This is amazing, how do you do all that? I have a question for you, Do you practice dance? I ask you because i like it very much :)

    Well, that is all. Nice to meet you, see you!

    ReplyDelete