Thursday, April 18, 2013

EL EVANGELIO SEGUN SAN JAIME


Hi everybody!!


Well, I don't know if I have a favorite artist or kind of music, because I like a variety of it. For this reason I don't want to complicate my life and I'm going to talk about a number of theater that I'm going to see the next Friday. It called "El Evangelio según San Jaime", the author is Jaime Silva and the director Mauricio Bustos. I'm going to see it because one of my friend and therapie floral teacher is one of the actress of the cast. Also, I love every type of art!


This work is a adaptation of a theater company OBSERVATORIO POPULAR. The original was perform for the first time in 1969, it was revolutionary for the era, above all for the catholic church. Because it's very picaresque and heretic!!


This is the last week that this are in the billboard !! Go to see it!!


   

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see a number of theater... only in the school u.u ... "el evangelio según San Jaime" must be great... u.u
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know this show. Tell me more about this, must be interesting!

    Regards, And tell me more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helga, it was fantastic, because the production implicated a lot of work and dedication in a few people. Its a shame that It doesn't more in billboard. The story tells the gospel very very short. Since the origin of the world to died's Jesus, in a picaresque ways and "cueca chora"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! , I like very much "cueca chora".
    It must have been a big dedication and interesting work for do, but the group should put more time in billboard !

    regards!

    ReplyDelete