Thursday, April 25, 2013

Culture and Health

 Hi Guys!!


First, I want to tell you that I'm not really sure about what link I want to share with you, because It's a little strange have a favorite website related with my career. Or Maybe I didn't understand in the correct form the instructions about this published. 

But, Let me show you the recent site that I visited. I know about this, because my teacher of the Medical Anthropology Class is one of the integrant that made it. The subject is very interesting for me. I like this area of social anthropology and everything related with medicine (illness, sickness and diseases; the distinction of this three concepts) , genre and age studies, and its applications in politics publics. 

The web called "Cultura Salud" and contains investigations, campaigns, programs and projects, consulting services, i.a. All relationally with the areas mentioned anteriorly.

Well, I hope that enjoy it, because it's a new section explored in anthropology.

Pd. I forget it, this is the link: www.culturasalud.cl/.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Cote!

    The website look very interesting! I don`t have this subject :( , but the topic is good for research, differents studies and programs.

    Good luck and Have a nice week.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medical anthropology!!! awesome. Very interesting topic and one of the areas that I really like (but in physical anthropology side.
    Nice post.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know what is "medical anthropology", it sounds weird jajaja, but surely must be very interesting! I will check the website!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete